What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit the free access sections of our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature To send periodic emails The email address you provide may be used to send you occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Unsubscribe If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line of the email
Reviewing, Updating or Correcting Your Information? If you would like to review or revise information you previously provided on an online form, or believe that what we currently have on record is incorrect, you may update your information by contacting subscribers@Hairbynicolasjurnjack.net
How do we protect your information? We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties? We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties have agreed to keep this information confidential. Non–personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Third party links Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children (under 13 years of age) Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. We do not intend to solicit or collect personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, you should not enter information on this website.
Questions or Concerns? If at any time you believe that Hair by Nicolas Jurnjack Pty, Ltd not followed the above policy, please let us know at legal at hairbynicolasjurnjack.net We will make every effort to identify and correct any problems.
INFORMATION ABOUT US Our site and all its sub-domains are operated by [Hair by Nicolas Jurnjack Pty, Ltd] (“We”). We are registered in [Australia] under company number [154 296 634] and have our registered office at Shop 1/98-102 Maroubra Road, Maroubra. New South Wales, Australia 2035.
Last updated August 2013